- Infants (6 weeks to 12 months): Our nursery provides a warm and nurturing environment with age appropriate activities to promote cognitive and social development with experienced caregivers.
- Toddlers: Our toddler program builds on previous knowledge and new challenges, providing hands on experiences to stimulate the toddler mind and meet your child's developmental needs.
- Two's: The Two year old program provides many opportunities for active exploration, creating positive interactions for learning.
- Preschool (3's & 4's): Daily enrichment activities are planned throughout the week to include interactive small and large group time, center time, circle time with a focus on language and literacy development, listening skills, emotional and social development, math and science discovery.
- ABEKA Private Pre-K: The ABEKA curriculum teaches children to read through phonics instruction with one-and two-vowel words in small readers. Children learn number concepts 1 to 20 and counting from 1 to 100. The curriculum includes writing, Bible, art, music, poetry, and language development activities.
- Georgia Lottery Pre-K: Georgia’s Pre-K Program is designed to develop and support quality Pre-K experiences for four-year-old children. The program is focused on increasing school readiness and improving overall school performance. Now in its 18th year, nationally recognized Georgia’s Pre-K is a universal, voluntary program currently serving 84,000 children across the state.
- After School Program/School Breaks: We offer transportation to and from school, (New Hope, Rock Springs, and Ola Elementary Schools) breakfast, snack, homework help, and outside play time.
- Summer Camp: Come have a splash under our water mushroom pool at Ola Academy's Summer Camp Program! We offer daily swimming, scheduled field trips, and theme related weekly activities. Come join the summer fun, meet new friends, and have an awesome summer experience!
Early Learning & Child Development Center